17 Long Brimley Close Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7XJ UK£479,950
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
Long Brimley Close, Market Harborough
House - Market Harborough Leicestershire
Beautifully presented and extended four bedroom property in sought after Cul de sac. The property offers a quiet setting which is within close walking distance to the town centre, the train station (London St Pancras Station in under an hour) and Meadowdale Academy. Market Harborough is also in the catchment area of Robery Smyth Academy, Welland Park Academy and Brook House Sports College. You also have easy access to the A14, A6, M1 and M6. This property benefits from two well proportioned reception rooms, a formal dining room and a kitchen breakfast room as well as a generously proportioned guest WC. Two bedrooms benefit from en-suite bathrooms, and the family bathroom has a shower cubicle. The blocked paved driveways not only complete the look of this property, but contributes to this property’s expansive apprearance. There is off road parking for up to 5 cars, a garage and a pretty enclosed rear garden. This property is finished to a high standard and would make a wonderful family home.
Leave Market Harborough town centre on the A4304 towards Northampton. Turn left onto Springfield Street and go past Sainsburys to the mini roundabout at Aldi and Lidl. Take the second exit onto the Kettering Road. At the main traffic lights turn right and go past the train station. At the next main set of traffic lights go straight ahead. Take the third exit on your right which is Ashley Way and then take the fourth turning on the right which is Long Brimley Close.
• Very impressive four bedroom property in a sought after residential location which would make a wonderful family home.
• This cul-de-sac location is within close walking distance to the town centre, train station and Meadowdale Academy.
• Perfectly suited for families being in the popular Meadowdale Academy catchment area.
• Two exceptional and spacious reception rooms.
• There is a formal dining room and a large kitchen / breakfast room
• Two of the bedrooms benefit from having en-suites, while the other two have use of the modern family bathroom with seperate shower cubicle.