31 Hallaton Road, Market Harborough Leicestershire LE16 8DR UK£469,950
Hallaton Road, Medbourne, Leicestershire
Bungalow - Market Harborough Leicestershire
Situated in the sought after village of Medbourne in the Welland Valley is this three bedroom dorma bungalow. Within easy walking distance of the village church, the village shop and the local pub/restaurant and an easy drive to Market Harborough. This well proportioned property consists of an entrance porch/utility, hall, kitchen, lounge diner, master bedroom, bedroom two, family bathroom and sun room. The first floor consists of the third bedroom and en-suite and lots of storage. The lovely large rear garden backs onto the playing fields that is owned by a Medbourne charity and has a summer house and a greenhouse. The front of the property has a large driveway with a carport and at the rear a garage/workshop.
Follow the B664 towards Medbourne. Just before entering Medbourne, turn left onto Payne’s Lane and follow this road to the junction. At the “T”junction, turn right onto the Hallaton Road and the property is a short distance on your left hand side.
• Beautifully appointed three bedroom dorma bungalow in a sought after village of Medbourne and within easy walking distance to the village amenities
• Three double bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom
• Large well stocked private rear garden overlooking the playing fields and with a summer house and greenhouse
• Off road parking for several vehicles including a large carport and garage/workshop
• Large “L” shaped lounge diner with access to patio and rear garden through sliding patio doors
- 3 bed
- 3 bath