3 Chambers Row, Northampton Northamptonshire NN6 6HA UKSold
Chambers Row, Welford
House Sold - Northampton Northamptonshire
Charming double fronted two bedroom cottage with planning permission to extend to create a dining room on the ground floor and to create a third bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor (footings already in). The property retains some period features and also benefits from LPG gas central heating and Upvc windows and doors. This pretty cottage is set in a pleasant roadside location of this popular village. Currently comprising of a kitchen/diner, lounge with log burning stove, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower, extensive front garden and enclosed garden and off road parking to the rear. Although this property is in need of some modernisation, it has recently been rewired, re-plastered, had an upgraded consumer unit fitted and undergone a new damp course installation. This lively village boasts the amenities of a garage, pub, primary school, coffee shop, church and hairdressers. Early viewings are recommended.
Proceed from Market Harborough on the Lutterworth Road passing through the villages of Lubenham, Theddingworth and Husbands Bosworth. turn left into Welford and take the first turning right into West Street where Chambers Row can be found on the left hand side.
• Two bedroom cottage in popular village
• Planning permission granted for extension (footings already in)
• Extension is for third bedroom, bathroom and extension of lounge area
• LPG Gas central heating and Upvc double glazed windows
• Lounge with log burning stove
• Recently been rewired, re-plastered, upgraded consumer unit and re-damp course
- 2 bed
- 1 bath